Save tremendous amounts of time when cracking pecans with the Dynamic Nut Cracker. Perfectly cracked shell every time, no matter the size! Will not over crack or damage the meat.
In production since 1972 (with a several year hiatus), this once patented nut cracker includes a trip-switch feature which engages an electrical solenoid as the plastic shield slides over the pecan, or other thin-shelled nut. The shield prevents shell fragment splatter.
- Limited stroke length prevents over-cracking as shell explodes. Cracks one after another after another, fast, fast, fast!
- Inventor and former patent holder: L. H. Powell, of Dallas, Texas
- Package size and weight: 15"X8"X8" and weighs only 8 lbs.
- The Dynamic Nutcracker has been very popular throughout U.S. and overseas for decades.
- Made in the USA with some imported components.
Watch the Video.